After January's Sick Month, I was excited for February's Busy Month. We must have had 326 things we were hosting and/or participating in and it kept life full and exciting, but I was a little glad when it was all over. All awesome things, just a lot of things. Enjoy our month in cute pictures!
Kindergarten Round Up. Be still my heart!
 |
| Doing a livestream test for IF. |
 |
This one likes to touch someone at all times. Can't sit on the couch without physical contact. |
 |
| This one likes to grab my shirt and hang on. |
 |
| Always sitting on someone. |
 |
| And this is a snuggler baby. Loving on Nonnie. |
 |
| Someone around here must be a little OCD like Momma. |
I caught Carson all laid out flat like this one day and it shattered my heart. He just seems so grown up in this sleep position! And look at that puddle of drool. I'm always washing sheets for drool spots.
 |
| He smiles 98% of the time. A big toothy smile. |
 |
| I asked AM for the diagnosis code. This wasn't even all of them! |
 |
| "The trash is here!" |
 |
| Working on valentines for our friends. |
 |
| A sorta heart-shaped pizza for our valentines night in. |
 |
| I love Cyndi's sense of humor. |
 |
| cutest fireman you ever did see |
 |
| I thought this was a banner. It was two halves of a banner. ?? |
 |
| I love when babies sit on their feet like this. |
My Birthday... Seth started it off on the PERFECT foot.
 |
| I loved getting to see presents sitting up there for me. |
 |
| Where did I go on my birthday? Target, of course! |
 |
| Officially in the Getting Into Stuff Stage |
 |
2nd Grumpy Picture Ever It's really just him busy watching his brothers. |
 |
| Outfit Picture |
 |
| I love our morning snuggle bottle sessions. They'll soon be gone. |
 |
| Isn't that what you look like when you eat food at the table? |
 |
| Graham LOVES his Daddy. |
 |
| Teamwork! |
 |
| My birthday dinner with Anne Marie in town. LOVED THE NIGHT!!!! |
Some pictures with Anne Marie before she left. The visit was too quick!
 |
| Next time, remember not to sit in front of her so I look twice as big. |
 |
| Outfit Picture |
 |
| We cleaned out the garage and I purged boxes I'd been hanging onto forever. |
 |
| I also love a slouchy baby sitting. |
peek-a-boo!
 |
I've been trying to teach him the toys are inside the bin and he did a good job this day of pulling them out. |
 |
| more slouchiness |
When it's raining and you're out of groceries and have to take the kids along for the trip, make them each carry a basket. Helps curb the wandering off!
 |
| We started praying over Christmas cards. |
 |
| Finally got a haircut after months! |
A little tracing and writing practice. I had him only do a few numbers here and there.
We decided that I would start taking the boys on a Mother:Son Date every so often, a one on one situation. The idea had been something we wanted for them for a long time but they finally seem at the age where it's appropriate to get started. The Dallas Children's Theater was showing a Frog and Toad play and Graham has been particularly a fan of the book since I got it for the boys, so we decided that I would start off by taking Graham to this, just he and I and then we would find an activity for me to do with Austin in a few weeks.
 |
| Brothers |
Time to switch closets over since we had found the other box of 18 month clothes that had been missing. We ended up with too much stuff! We also took down the 24 months stuff and the next bag of shoes since Carson had outgrown everything! Anne Marie went home with a stuffed suitcase and I still have another box of stuff to send to her.
Chapters read The Royal We this month. I absolutely loved it!!! I couldn't put it down! It's a story of an American college student falling for the prince of England. I was on duties so I got college meets royalty stuff for the event. My Grandma LaPean's china, Arbor Mist, Shiner, cucumber sandwiches, brownies, Cheetos, fancy pastries from Tom Thumb. It was a great night and a good way to end the month.
 |
| The ladies posed for me with their tea cups. |
No comments:
Post a Comment