The theme this year was 40th Birthday party because, well, the school has been around 40 years.
Graham's class went first. I was excited to see him perform, he's always such a ham.Here's a video of one of Graham's songs. The little brunette next to him with the super loud, but beautiful singing voice (lol) is Rachel, his best friend at school. Next was Austin's turn. I couldn't find his school shirt from this year so had to stick him in the one from two years ago that Cyndi gave us.
| This little brother is so great about going with the flow. Also, dimple alert! |
A special dart game to try to see about winning a prize. The darts that hit the balloons just bounced off! He tried both right- and left-handedly with no luck. They ended up just giving him one since it wouldn't pop on its own.
I love the school, I really do. I'm glad my kids go there. However, this Open House & Auction event is so cumbersome, takes to long, and has too much going on... I really hope they do an overhaul at some point. Each year I keep thinking it will get better and it never changes! gah!
Seth had to leave early because he had plans with the men from small group, so Kim and David helped me get the boys loaded into the car for me so that I just had to do the bedtime routine by myself (which is a task of epic proportions when you're doing it late after a long fun event like that). I've got the littles all registered for next year because our big will be going to Kindergarten!
No comments:
Post a Comment