After 4 years of living in Texas, I finally found us a corn maze to go to! They aren't as popular here, it seems, and plus, we live in a very big metroplex place, so you have to drive over an hour to get to one. We went to Yesterland Farm and enjoyed it. It wasn't my favorite--there were a lot of carnival rides that cost additional money which isn't what a corn maze/hay ride/pumpkin patch place is about in my opinion, but it was a fun outing. I got a Living Social deal and we invited Nonnie & Gramps along for the day and it was a good time; minus the fact that I was sick and had no voice. It didn't compare to and I still miss the maze (and friends) in Georgia, though. Nonetheless, hoping to make it a yearly thing now that I've found that they do exist around here. But I think I might try a different one next year.
 |
Seems we have a lot of pictures of Austin with pumpkins, so I figured it was Graham's turn. There were photo ops everywhere, but we didn't drive all the way out there for a photo op! So this is the first one and last one we stopped at. |
 |
| There happened to be an old car show (which is the only REAL kind in my opinion) going that day so that was an awesome bonus! |
 |
| We ended up not finding all the punches, but that's ok, it was still fun trying! |
 |
| Now that we've been there once, we'll know better what to expect. Carrying Graham in our arms was a bad idea, but I got lots of great shots of him this way (which doesn't normally happen)! |
 |
| The maze was pretty big, which I loved. |
 |
| Love this sweet man! |
 |
| Love those sweet men!! |
 |
| This was a duck race game where you pumped water to make the ducks float back and forth. |
 |
| Nonnie and Gramps bought tickets so that Austin could ride a train ride and Graham got to sit and watch. :-) |
 |
| Nonnie making Graham giggle... |
 |
| And Gramps making him make funny faces. |
 |
| Riding the train and waving. |
 |
| Graham wouldn't cooperate for this picture so I had to crop him out. I love this one of Austin, though! |
 |
| That husband of mine... always joking around. Love him! |
 |
| Had to get one of Austin and these pumpkins. He's seriously obsessed with them! |
After we were done at the farm, we headed to nearby Dairy Palace and ate lunch. It was quite a wait, but super yummy food. Try the corn bites if you go!
No comments:
Post a Comment