FOLLOW BY EMAIL:

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Graham Progression Photos -- 12 Months

Ohmygoodness. I am SO glad we're done with these progression photos! I'm exhausted every time we have a session, now. He simply won't hold still for a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g. He moves in less than a second! Literally. Seth will plop him down in place and then before he's out of the frame and I can snap a shot, he's moved. sheesh! This shoot actually occurred twice over the course of a day because we just couldn't get him to stop long enough for a picture. Here they are for your enjoyment.

Our sweet baby Graham has turned ONE! He's still not walking. He can walk and he's done it in short snippits, but never more than a handful of steps at a time. He signs "more," give a high five, waves, and claps. He says Momma and Dada, but I'm not sure he has any idea those sounds are words. He's got a fierce temper but a sunny disposition 99% of the time.



flips over like nobody's business... But at least he's happy while he does it!











No comments:

Post a Comment