FOLLOW BY EMAIL:

Monday, September 16, 2013

Graham Progression Photos -- 11 Months

We got ready to take his pictures and this first picture you see was the first one we got. Boom! I was so glad he was camera ready that night--it makes the process of documenting him at this stage so much more fun. He currently has 4 molars coming in at once, so he's been pretty fussy, but overall he's still doing great. He stands on his own and cruises on his own, but he's not walking just yet. He's thinking about it, but he's such a fast crawler, that I don't see it happening anytime soon. Enjoy!

It's hard to believe he's already this big!
I tried to get in close, and he goes right for the camera.
Look at all those teeth!
He's about to be up to no good! 
thinking about it... 
And going for it! 
And playing coy when Daddy reprimands me.
I LOVE this expression! His onesie is soaked and his smile... this is totally him.
Watch Graham grow:
10 Months
9 Months
8 Months
7 Months
6 Months
5 Months
4 Months
3 Months
2 Months
1 Month
1 Week

No comments:

Post a Comment