FOLLOW BY EMAIL:

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Graham Progression Photos -- 9 Months

In the week leading up to Graham's 9 Month Birthday, he cut a tooth, learned to pull up (and sorta start cruising totally on his own), and he went through the biggest growth spurt I think we've ever experienced! We doubled his dinner amount, but still had to start feeding him when we went to bed and he would still wake up at some early morning hour demanding more food. And as soon as he got another bottle in him, he went back to being happy and sleepy so we knew it was simply a food issue, but it was like having a newborn around again! Thankfully, Seth is the awesomest husband ever and I barely did any of the work for said late and early feedings, but still. Sheesh! I cannot imagine the teenage years around here...

His crawling gets better and better and faster and faster. I've started putting him in pants around the house because he was getting floor burns on his little legs. :-( And now his 9 month housepants are high waters and so it's time to pull the next set of clothes! (for a comparison, Austin's halloween-y outfit was 9 months... I don't think it would fit Graham even now, let alone 3 months from now!) He's now pulling up on everything and it has been interesting how much un-baby-proofed we had become. We keep the remotes and a couple of coasters on the ottoman, for example, because Austin's not going to start chewing on them. Well, if Graham is around, we have to move them higher like the mantel or they go straight into the mouth. Even the soapstone coasters! (yuck. and ouch.)

Here's a sample from Graham's 9 Months progression photo session:

First picture of the session and it's awesome!
I'm not bragging or anything, but this was the smile he gave Seth when he saw me walk into the room. :-)
 I love how animated these two photos make him look. Like stop motion or something.
I love his hand on his leg! And he has a bit of a mischievous look or something... 
And he's up!
Once we stood him up, the sign lasted about .2 seconds. 
So much drool.
I'm just hoping he does that well for his JCP photos on Saturday!

8 Months
7 Months
6 Months
5 Months
4 Months
3 Months
2 Months
1 Month
1 Week

No comments:

Post a Comment