We started both boys back to "school" again this year at
Christ United Methodist's Chris 4 Kids program. Austin has technically moved up into their preschool program--Young 3s while Graham is technically in the CDO program--infant room. This is just one of the reasons I love that school so much! They take kids as young as 6 months at all various hours/days combinations. So Austin goes twice a week, TR from 9-2, and Graham just goes on Thursdays from 9-2. Austin's program is set up so that actual learning occurs--colors and letters and such which is why it's called preschool vs. CDO.
Both boys seem to like their teacher(s) so far and I'm praying that this year is just as good of an experience overall as last year was.
 |
| What a cutie! |
 |
| I love how Austin insists on hanging onto Graham. |
 |
| The best one we got of Austin was outside school. |
 |
| Austin and Ms Carol. |
No comments:
Post a Comment