FOLLOW BY EMAIL:

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Graham Progression Photos -- 7 Months

Graham is awesome. 99% of the time, he is a smiley, happy, content baby. God definitely knew what he was doing when he gave us this personality. I don't know how well I would have survived the last 7 months if he hadn't been such an easy going guy. Having said that though, he does have some stubbornness in him, and when he doesn't feel well, he gets darn right cranky. Thankfully, though, those days are far and few between.

His biggest accomplishment this month is that he rolls to his tummy and then (finally!) gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth. I'd heard of this before, that it's the preparation for crawling, but Austin never did that. (He stayed on his back as often as possible, and when we finally convinced him to try crawling (at 9.5 months) he did the army/broken-leg cricket crawl until he decided to just stand up and walk at 11.5 months.) So it's been pretty cool to watch. (I got some of Graham rocking on video and will post it soon.) The last week of his 6th month, he cut three teeth. All in the same week. Some of them are visible in the photos below. Enjoy!

He's had those two bottom teeth for like 3 months now. 
He rolls to his tummy...
and then he's up on his knees.
You can see the three upper teeth here. 
He's also ready to start doing some cruising! 
As usual, Austin wanted in on the photo session.
Love my sweet boys!

To compare to 1 week.
To compare to 1 month.
To compare to 2 months.
To compare to 3 months.
To compare to 4 months.
To compare to 5 months.
To compare to 6 months.

4 comments:

  1. These are fantastic shots! He totally looks like a completely happy and well-loved baby! I can't believe it has already been 7 months!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right!? But I'm glad because it turns out I much prefer this baby stage to any of the previous ones. And once he gets mobile I know I'll be wishing he hadn't gotten. ;-)

      Delete
  2. 3 teeth in one week?! wow. I love the boys' book shelf and it looks like you have a great collection of books yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, Seth and I both love to read, so we have quite a few books. I love having the paper copies to lend to friends as well. He got the three teeth and then the very next week was cutting another one. His teeth come in groups, I guess. :-)

      Delete