Once again, I'm totally tardy in getting this together. All I can remember from the month of April is that I was miserable the first part, had a baby, and then was exhausted and sore the second half. lol
 |
| Austin moved to the back-back. |
 |
| SO exactly my parenting. |
 |
When BSF gave us the entire book of Deuteronomy. Also: belly photobomb |
Georgia got her spring haircut. I couldn't lift her into the back of my car and couldn't stand the thought of walking up there either. Luckily, she willingly climbed into the front seat!
 |
| Good times with friends at Nicos |
 |
Got my new cup! And, I needed some super powers to make it through the rest of the pregnancy! |
 |
| ingredients for "padscicles" highly recommend. |
 |
| Graham had a stomach bug. |
 |
I went to search for the best somethings and found that Seth had been researching trees for me. :-) |
 |
| I got a new iPhone and I love this screen protector! |
 |
While at the dr for Graham, I notice this rash on Austin's feet! He had strep! |
 |
| Sweet Snuggles. |
Last Class of BSF 2015 (that we'll make it to).
Smiles and then Silly Faces, which is Austin's favorite thing to do right now.
 |
| Additional use for that carseat! |
 |
| Austin and Belly Selfie |
 |
| This is how my boys get creative with sidewalk chalk. SMASH! |
 |
They changed the sign!! They removed the quotation marks that didn't belong! |
 |
| The big boys on the first morning finding Carson in the crib. |
 |
| This bruise would NOT go away. It stayed for weeks! |
 |
| Home Depot trip! |
 |
| All 5 of us in the car. |
 |
| The boys planted in the planter! |
 |
sweet smiles crazy hair |
 |
| Seth did Carson's first bath in the tub. He was not a fan! |
 |
| our brand new baby |
 |
| Super sweet gift from Cyndi & men. |
 |
| 1 week old! |
 |
| This big brother is always trying to be helpful and sweet. |
 |
| Momma, don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys... |
 |
We got this box of diapers in the mail from Amazon, wrapped and everything. WE LOVE OUR NEW CHURCH. It's exactly what we were looking for. |
 |
| We got Austin's recital shoes from Zappos. |
 |
| I love seeing him wrapped up in his towel like that! |
 |
| gah! MELTED MY HEART! |
 |
| This one especially loves the baby and regularly asks to hold him. |
 |
| Seth came up with the idea and bought all the stuff all on his own. YUM! |
 |
| movie night! |
 |
| My favorite jam-jams. |
Late in the month, we went to our friend Lilly's birthday part at the Farmers Branch Rec Center and Laura sent me these photos of the boys.
 |
| Momma and Carson selfie |
Looks like a busy birth month for you! I'm exhausted just seeing all that went on.
ReplyDelete