My friend Rosa recently started up her own
photography business and offered to do some newborn photos of Carson! So, when he was just 3 days old, she came over and captured some really great ones of him. His big brothers wouldn't cooperate very well for group photos, so she then also agreed to come back the following week and try again. (We found out later that the boys were struggling not only with my having been gone, the change of adding a baby, but also strep!) The second time around went much better and we actually got the two shots I wanted. Here are some of our favorites from the two shoots:
Brothers
 |
| I wanted something unique but showing all three faces. |
 |
| Other I had requested. |
 |
| silly gooses. |
 |
| I love this one of Austin! |
Carson was a dream model for his shoot. Just laid there uncomplainingly throughout the whole thing and then even closed his eyes in sleep at the end which we've never had happen before!
No comments:
Post a Comment