Last May we were invited to a friends' kid's birthday party at the Galaxy Drive-in in Ennis. We had SUCH a good time, that I vowed we would make every attempt to go down there every year and May is the perfect time to go. I grew up going to the drive-in and so going always reminds me of home/my childhood. This year wasn't as great as last year because the movie (Rio 2) wasn't as great and didn't hold anyone's attention as well (Seth and I included!). Plus, Graham was up most of the time and became so over-tired that he screamed bloody murder until he finally passed out. All that said, we will totally go again. AND we got free tickets while there so I'm hoping to go again in the fall. :-)
My biggest regret from the night is that having a kid on each of our laps for most of the evening means it's pretty darn hard to get pictures! Enjoy the few I got.
No comments:
Post a Comment