Graham loves making this wide-open-mouth face. He's not screaming or making actually any noise, just loves having his mouth hanging open. Austin loves wearing his Halloween Superwhy! costume around the house.
Graham only goes to school once a week while Austin goes two days, so Tuesdays are our time together, usually involving a lot of errands. Always so happy to ride around with Momma.
I have this habit of accidentally dressing us all in the same color. I had a friend take a picture of us one day at BSF when I realized we were once again dressed alike.
I love watching the boys play with the Little People Nativity. Austin kept saying "The angel goes on top! The angel goes on top!"
He knows how to push it correctly, but seems to enjoy pushing it sideways better.
He's a climber and a destructor, for sure!
Someone got really sick early in the month and then everyone was sick and it was awful. But the sweet cuddling is nice.
You know what's not fun? Spending four hours at the doctors/hospital, getting diagnoses of two double ear infections and two cases of bronchiolitis plus two adult colds. At least it was a Saturday and Seth could come with me.
Austin had two breathing treatments in office and Graham had one.
And then they sent us to get an xray and they insisted I try to get him to wear a mask.
Cute gown for xrays.
It's become Seth's job to vacuum once a week and the boys love "helping" him!
Caption this:
Austin requested this picture. He was proud of his tall Lego tower.
Gotta love sweet baby sleeping pictures.
We got to get dressed up for Seth's work party. I love that dress; I feel like a movie star in it.
Austin's friend Eric conveniently also has a baby brother, Mattijs. At the last playdate, Graham and Mattijs started interacting quite a bit and it was adorable.
I got this box in the mail and thought "um, ok? How should I open it? fire? teeth?"
I'm LOVING my Rodan + Fields business, and while reading this magazine, I found out that Britney uses Rodan + Fields, too! These products are amazing--even Britney chooses them!
This bear sings the "Night Before Christmas." Gran gave it to us last year and the boys LOVE it, Graham especially. It felt extra special since we'd just lost her a month earlier.
Austin wanted pancakes and insisted on the face pieces--eyes and nose. And then he insisted on me taking a picture of him with it.
Clammering around.
There are no words. I found them like this one morning.
I took the picture for Nonnie who gave us the shirt, but I loved the smile he gave me.
Thanks, Nonnie and Gramps, for this amazingly quiet present. lol
A run-in with the remote controlled car that Turner got for Christmas left a pretty nasty mark on Austin's lip.



























No comments:
Post a Comment