Seth's mom's family gets together every New Year's day to celebrate and the last few years has combined the Christmas event (Gift card and ornament exchange for the adults, gifts for all the kids) and the New Years event. I took pictures all day long and now they won't come off the card. I've tried several things in attempt to get them off, but to no avail. I'm hoping someone will send me pictures of that day, but until then, this post sits empty. We did celebrate though, and it was awesome!
We started the day by going to visit Grandma Houston in the new facility she's in and it was a really sweet time with just our family, Spencer's family and Grandma. She opened her presents, we took pictures, and watched the parade. And now I have nothing to show for it! grr!
The rest of the day was spent at Kim and David's and I got to really enjoy spending time with Seth's extended family. His aunt is making glass things as a hobby now and gave everyone their choice of item-- SO cool. We eat munchies and do the gifts and just relax with each other. Love those kind of holidays!
![]() |
| Kiddos |

No comments:
Post a Comment