FOLLOW BY EMAIL:

Monday, January 13, 2014

Grand Opening!!

You're invited to my Grand Opening!

As you're probably aware, I recently started a new business and I am SO excited to share it with you! Come help me celebrate this exciting development and get your hands on the products, the packaging, and try out the amazing tools! This is NOT a Home Party. Sharing product information and answering questions is a great way for me to get more comfortable with my new business and I would love your help in making this a success. There will be food, drinks, and prizes! Bring a friend, come enjoy some amazing product demonstrations, and help me help you learn more about Rodan + Fields. Email me for specifics.

In honor of my Grand Opening, I'm running a contest for the rest of the month of January. The Amp MD roller could be yours, FREE! Contact me for details!


No comments:

Post a Comment