FOLLOW BY EMAIL:

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Design Dilemma 1; follow up (finally!)

This post is a quick follow-up to this post. (Thanks again for the feedback I got to it!)

Here's the before:


Here's the after/now:
It doesn't seem like much of a difference in that picture, but it makes a huge difference in feeling while walking down the hallway.

And here's a closer-up version of the pictures, better showing the brotherness of these sweet boys of mine.

And one of Austin being silly:

We LOVE how it turned out. THANK YOU for the encouragement. My biggest worry was that the hallway would feel too small and cramped after adding the pictures, but it's actually made a warmer, roomy feeling about it. It's more like a room than a long, boring hallway now. I have another design dilema coming your way soon. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Austin's silly imitation cracked me up! I can see a big difference in the space - it looks both friendlier and more polished! Hooray for pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And something I didn't quite capture in words until now is that the hallway feels fatter. Wider. Like a square vs. a long skinny rectangle. I love how it turned out and can't wait for you to see it in person. Some year... ;-)

      Delete