We didn't even attempt going out trick-or-treating, we stayed home and handed out candy (my preference on any Halloween, actually). Actual Halloween night 2012 was a bit of a nightmare, but you can't tell from the pictures, so here you go! (I got home later than I'd wanted to from an oil change, Graham was fussy and needed to eat in the middle of handing out candy, Austin only wanted to eat every single piece of candy rather than hand any out, Georgia kept barking even though she was in the backyard, etc. I was glad for it to be over, actually.)
Our Puppy and Pumpkin:
![]() |
| Austin was a puppy. I bought the costume at Carters last year on a huge clearance. |
![]() |
| puppy meets 70s porn star? |
| I realize the strap is totally in the way, but the smile was too good not to post! |
| This is his face when his mouth is full of candy. He literally chewed through the packaging. |
| His "Say 'cheese' face." |
![]() |
| To distract him from all the candy, we turned on some music and got him dancing. It gave us some of the best pictures! |
![]() |
| And our pumpkin... I bought Graham's outfit this fall at a consignment sale for like $3. |
![]() |
| And a puppy holding a pumpkin! |
![]() |
| Austin simply cannot get enough of Graham. Wants to hug "baby" all the time! |

















They both are sooooo cute in their costumes! Please email me the first one of Graham laying on the couch. That looks like a professional picture . . . I would like to print an enlargement for disply until he gets his 3 months pictures.
ReplyDelete