FOLLOW BY EMAIL:

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Newborn/Family photo session

Our neighbor, who took Austin's newborn photos and who we used last fall for family photos, moved to Florida last spring. She had hoped to come back in October to do another session for us (after Graham's birth), but then was unable to... sorta at the last minute. Good thing that a friend from church does photography! Here is a small sampling of pictures from that day:
After being awake the entire photo session (much to my dismay--I wanted a sleeping infant photo!), he crashed when Evan was putting his equipment away and I asked for this sleeping photo.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you didn't get an array of sleeping baby pictures, but he's pretty cute with the expressions he makes while he is awake! I also REALLY love the one with Austin on the front walk with the soccer ball... That is a classic keeper in my book. Y'all had really great lighting for your family-outdoors pictures too. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The one of Austin and the soccerball is a complete classic. Not only is his smile absolutely HIM, there's a SOCCERBALL IN THE PHOTO! Seth really likes the lighting we got under the tree too. Thanks for liking and thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. and hooray! I got a comment posted with only one time through the test to make sure I'm not a computer! That's never happened before!

    ReplyDelete