Some of you might remember a situation we had about three months ago wherein a stranger commented to Seth and I that Austin's math ability was in jeopardy because he wasn't crawling yet (he had just turned 9 months). We were so stunned that we didn't much reply. And then left the restaurant. Those that know me know how I stunned I must have been in order for me to not give a quick reply in a situation like that. ! I literally said nothing and kept walking.
I thought later that this lady must be crazy if she thinks I'm concerned about his algebra scores when he's not even feeding himself yet! And well, a week later he crawled. And now he's walking.
I love both the fact that he's walking and that he's walking in such a cool outfit!! He's got colors and prints and he is rocking it! :-) I also love how happy Seth looks in that video...
ReplyDeleteHe's actually wearing jammies. It was right before bed when we finally caught it on video. But, I know, isn't he SO cute in them!? I hadn't even noticed how Seth looks. Bad me.
ReplyDeleteoh! And Georgia Mae sticking her head in the doorway! Always acting left out... ;-)
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! :)
ReplyDeleteAt the end of the video where you say "Good Job Austin", it sounds like he says back "Thank You". So cute!
ReplyDelete