Austin finally got his first official haircut! His hair had been growing slightly out of control for a couple months, now, and it was great to have someone even things up. I opted to just use the girl who cuts my hair (Nicole at Pure Salon-Valley Ranch) as I trust her and she charged me less than the places designed for kids. She was happy to help out and was very patient as Austin was his typical wiggle-worm self! The cut looks great and is exactly what he needed before his birthday and getting his 1 year pictures taken. Thanks, Nicole!
 |
| waiting very patiently... |
 |
| We couldn't get Austin to look at the camera, but Nicole looks GREAT! |
As wiggly as he is, I would think it would take an act of congress to get his hair cut. I'm really impressed, as I think back on it (& his wiggliness), that she was able to do that good of a job on such a young customer!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! Good Job Nicole!
ReplyDeleteFrom your's truly,
Daryl