Unfortunately, Graham's final game was inside the gym due to weather and Carson was FUSSING the whole time, so I didn't get any pictures of it. The ball goes SUPER fast inside though, and the game was crazy and not very enjoyable. (Sorry I didn't get any pictures, Graham!)
These pictures are from Austin's second-to-last game. This was one of two that got rescheduled (due to weather) for past the end of the season. Coach Regina was amazing with the kids all season long, very positive and running up and down the field with them, sometimes holding her younger son! (Serious Super Mom) She got all the kids a medal and Austin was beaming! He smiled ear to ear all evening! (The medal, of course caused much weeping and gnashing of teeth for Graham, which was hard because we were actually the "coaches" for that team. --Seth coached and I was the Team Manager. So it was our fault that he didn't get one. wah wah...) Because of the rescheduled-ness, Coach Regina couldn't make the actual final game, so she gave out the medals at the second-to-last game.
1, 2, 3, Red Sharks!
I got some awesome videos of Austin at his very final game. This kid has definitely improved over the course of the three years he's played and even fairly dramatically over the course of this season. He was killing it out there! (When watching the videos, you'll want to look for number 95 or maybe his bright green cleats. They help you see what his footwork actually is which is nice.) Sorry the videos are so dark. And sorry there are two options for each one. I found that Blogger was letting me insert them again which I was thrilled about, but the quality seemed so poor, I had a hard time seeing what was happening and I took the videos! So I put both there, watch on YouTube for better clarity.
Same video, but on YouTube.
Same video, but on YouTube.
Same video, but on YouTube.
Same video, but on YouTube.
![]() |
| Last tunnel of the season. |
![]() |
| Perfect end to a great season! |



No comments:
Post a Comment