| from Seth |
The best part is that I got the gift that I asked for! I'm already counting down the days until I can use my certificates!
We were running late for early service church, so I didn't get a picture of me and my boys beforehand. And by the time we had a chance to take the picture, the bigs were covered in their lunch and Carson had had a blowout. We're going to try again soon. It's very important to me that I get a picture of me with my children every Mother's Day, to watch how they've grown over the years, but one week isn't going to make a difference.
As per our tradition, we had lunch with the whole family and then headed to the nursing home to visit Grandma Houston. The kids get restless there after awhile (who can blame them!?), and we decided to go to Nonnie and Gramps' house. I feel like we didn't do that last year and so I wasn't expecting to encounter Tilly and thus hadn't taken medicine. I was fine for the first few hours, but then my eyes started to really itch and be a problem. I washed my face, took medicine, and changed my clothes when we got home, but I was still having sore eyes for over a day later. I really ought to carry some allergy medicine around in case we have a change of plans like that.
Austin did this at church and I thought it was worth inserting here to have it on record forever:
| My favorite part is "shows. Like Fixer Uppers" Plus, his answer for what I'd do if I have time is allow him to watch a show. HA! |



I like that you are 150 years old. I was 900 apparently. :)
ReplyDeleteCute! Oh, these are the days, right!? Seth was like "Why did they put weight on here? what woman would want that??"
Delete