Graham David Spofford is now 3 years old! He changed his mind about what kind of cake he wanted this year so much that I was extra glad I use Arielle because she can be ready in just a few days. He ultimately landed on a Buzz Lightyear cake and so I used that for the theme for the whole day. I found some awesome stuff for the Home Party at Party City including tattoos and plates and an awesome balloon (which Seth went out to get after bedtime one night). I also picked up some candles there which I felt were perfect with the cake.
He took a bunch of donut holes to school as his treat (something Seth went and got before going to work) and we had the gifts sitting on the mantel all day and his place at the table decorated with the big balloon and the goodies (plates, tattoos, etc). (For some reason I didn't get a picture of that.) He requested pizza for dinner and so following that, we did cake, candles, and then presents.
Here's the video of Graham blowing out the candles. Watch for his way of "getting closer" to them! ;-)
I don't think I've done a shot of them in front of the banner/their presents in years past, but when he went up there and stood waiting for a picture, I had to take one! And now a tradition was born! I moved the ottoman in front of the fireplace and I love how the backdrop for pictures is so perfect that way. Definitely going to do that again as well.
| My parents sent cash. Graham said "a penny!" |
| wear: Aggies jersey and a few other shirts |
| need: boots |
| want: tools, stomp rocket, and a "karmonica" |
Cupcakes Night with Nonnie & Gramps
Kim and David always come over on a day not their actual birthday to give them their presents and they bring cupcakes and ice cream as a way of making it a bigger event than just presents.
| We all thought his way of eating an ice cream sandwich was unique! |
| new Mario jammies! |


No comments:
Post a Comment