FOLLOW BY EMAIL:

Monday, April 20, 2015

Carson's Progression Photos -- 1 week

Carson did great at his 1 week appointment. We didn't actually get to see Dr. McColm because of some crazy fluke in scheduling (that I'd prefer to forget), so we were there for three hours. Austin and Graham were not well behaved, but their behavior was generally rough in the early parts of Carson's life. I'm glad that day is over. I was so emotionally and physically drained after it that I couldn't hardly speak. Yes, literally, I couldn't hardly say anything out loud I was so done in. But our youngest boy was perfectly healthy and did a great job!

ONE WEEK STATS
weight -- 7.88 pounds (54%)
height -- 22 inches (100%)
head -- 14.25 (85%)

proving he's a Spofford... making faces already!
Had to capture those tiny baby feet before they disappear!

1 comment:

  1. So basically, Carson is tall and handsome with a big brain. I don't need a doctor to confirm that. ;-)

    ReplyDelete