November was a great month. We had fun despite the major cold front that blew through and everyone was healthy (little did we know that we'd spend like the first three weeks of December sick!). We finished the attic project (though not the drywall ceiling part), saw some Atlanta friends, found out Baby #3 is another boy, celebrated Thanksgiving, and got the boys some haircuts. Enjoy reliving our November!
 |
| I have officially lost sight of my feet! |
 |
| A Grouchy Graham helping Daddy install a sprinkler for the bushes. |
 |
| Austin's Too Cool for School. |
 |
I cannot remember what had gotten him sad, but a great iPhone photo of the sad/tears face. |
 |
| He may be four, but he still naps like a champ! |
 |
| Spiderman called me into the room to show me this tower he'd built all by himself. |
 |
| Awaiting our McKinney friends one morning, they couldn't not look outside! |
 |
| One of Graham's new things is to climb inside the toy chest! |
 |
| All three of the Spofford Women showed up to Spencer's birthday dinner wearing black and white chevron! |
 |
I'm not sure what we were watching, but it's a great capture of his facial expression! lol |
 |
I'm basically never in these posts because I'm never in the photos, but I took this to send to the friend who gave me the scarf, so I figured I'd toss it in! |
 |
| We're a very tight-knit/close-quarters family. |
 |
| Matching shirts from Nonnie. |
 |
The Big Christmas gift arrived and required some quick thinking on my part. I threw a tablecloth over it! |
 |
See that little blue guy under the arrow cursor? That's Baby Boy #3! |
Tim and Loren took a roadtrip which included a stop through Dallas, so they arrived at our house on a Friday evening. We ate pizza, they read bedtime stories to our boys, and had breakfast with us in the morning before heading out to see some more Dallas sights before heading back east.
 |
| It was just like old times. SO nice! |
There's nothing quite like your friends reading bedtime stories to your kids. It was exactly what my soul needed.
And then, of course, Georgia Mae required some attention of her own. She can't let the boys have all the fun!
We watched Cars the next morning. Thankfully, Tim and Loren are Pixar and Pancake fans too!
 |
| I had forgotten how good Tim is on the piano! |
 |
Crazy Morning Hair. Even Graham's was crazy, and his is normally totally fine when he gets up! |
Not only are we a tight-knit/close-quarters family, but we often find that the best seats in the house are on top of someone else!
 |
| New mittens and hat! |
 |
| lol |
Georgia had her physical and fall haircut. She had no problems and weighed 45 pounds just like she does every year! Seth decided to have some fun with her bandana she came home with.
 |
My oldest wanted to snuggle. There was no way I wasn't going to take a picture of that! |
 |
A new Great Clips opened near our Tom Thumb and offered $5.99 haircuts, so we went. The downside to having boys is all the haircut costs! |
No comments:
Post a Comment