FOLLOW BY EMAIL:

Monday, December 8, 2014

The 12 Days of Christmas @ The Arboretum; 2014

The Dallas Arboretum had a new exhibit this year, and I was committed to us going. It seemed like such a cool idea and a fun activity to do with the boys. And though it was a fine time, I wouldn't do that again for many, many years. First of all, as members, we still had to buy tickets (which seems shady) and second of all, while the displays are magnificent, they're hard to really take in amongst the crowds and given how high off the ground they are.
There were carolers!
Here are some pictures of the displays. There were too many people to try to worry about getting a good shot (Why do people bring tripods to popular events like this which include small children?!? It's hard enough without people setting up tripods to try to get the best picture of the displays!). My pictures are solely to remember what they sorta looked like. I wasn't going for fancy photographer pictures!
Just showing some closer detail..
I thought it was hilarious/tacky to have all the cow butts facing out.
The dancing ladies were moving around the outer edge of their display.
The Leaping Lords moved around too.
So did the pipers.
and the drummers..

No comments:

Post a Comment