1. The Chinese Predictor chart said BOY twice. Both when I entered my information and when I looked at the chart myself, it said we are having a third boy. The chart has said Boy three pregnancies in a row, now! It's actually a boy in a sea of pink, if you look at the chart. A SEA! Like 6 girl spaces each direction.
2. Baking soda test. You cover the bottom of something with a bit of baking soda and if it fizzes when you pee on it, it's a boy. If it doesn't react, it's a girl. Sorry if it's TMI, but this predicted BOY. (This was correct for me with Graham.)
3. The Pendant Test is where you simply hold a pendant over the mom's hand or belly and if it swings in a circular motion, it's a girl. If it swings straight back and forth, it's a boy. I did it both over my hand and over my belly and both times it was very clearly swinging in a straight line, so BOY. (This was correct for me with Graham.)
4. The hairline test was pretty clear with Austin and Graham, because Austin doesn't have a point in the back of his hairline. And while Graham sorta does have a point, it's off to the side and not centrally located. But I guess since there is a point, I'll say this predicted GIRL. There are some articles that say the hairline has to be of an opposite sex child, but since you don't know what you're carrying (presumably) when you do this test, that seems
Three out of four Old Wives Tales say our next baby will be a BOY.
So, without further ado... Baby #3 is...
| Looks like Georgia and I will be seriously outnumbered around here! |
| showing the baby boy parts |
| Our healthy Baby Boy #3! |
I love their shirts and love how Graham is posing....too cute!! Congrats Spofford family! :) Gail
ReplyDeleteThanks Gail! It only took about 35 pictures to get one good one (this is the final shot we took!). The instructions for the boys were to smile and "show me your shirt" and Graham's doing a great job of that in this shot. :-)
DeleteIf Jon and I expect again, I'mma gonna try all these tests, as well as a magic 8 ball. 🎱❓❓
ReplyDelete