FOLLOW BY EMAIL:

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A new curtain!

Every so often, you need a change, you know? This month marks the four year anniversary since moving into this house. (We can barely believe we've lived here so long!) And so though I LOVED this curtain my sweet friend Lisa made me nearly four years ago, it had turned from "young and fun" to "juvenile" in my mind. And so enter: new curtain! Such a small investment with such a big impact. I love the new curtain! (Props and Kudos to my MIL, Kim, who found it for me and to my sweet husband for installing it for me!)

The old one.
The yellow bows, while once cute and fun, had turned very childish to me.
The new one.
It's a fun, modern gray and white print. It's perfect for that space!

2 comments:

  1. I am now convinced that I'm going to do something like this for our kitchen when we get back... It does make a huge difference, and it seems so put together! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love it and am surprised that something so small could make such a difference. Look forward to seeing what you do in the kitchen.

      Delete