FOLLOW BY EMAIL:

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Chihuly at the Dallas Arboretum

I bought a Groupon for half price admission to the Chihuly installation at the Dallas Arboretum a couple months ago, and the weather finally decided to get cool enough that we could go. And while Chihuly is always a sight to see, I wasn't as impressed with this exhibit as I have been in the past. Perhaps it was the squirmy toddler we had in tow. Perhaps it was the fact that I'm 9 months pregnant. Perhaps it was because I've seen Chihuly so many times before. Perhaps it was the excruciating pain that set in after only being there an hour. Overall I am glad we went, but wish we could have been a better experience.
The ends looked like tree frog fingers.
We got him out of the stroller and he went RUNNING!
"Ball! Ball! Ball!"

2 comments:

  1. That's a Groupon I wish I had not missed out on. Looks like a fun time . . . was squirmy toddler originally in a stroller? If so, looks like he squirmed his way to running free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he was originally in the stroller. And then he just wouldn't sit still anymore and we got him out. Seth spend the next 20 minutes chasing after him while I sat on a bench in pain. We decided to leave at that point.

    ReplyDelete