FOLLOW BY EMAIL:

Monday, September 3, 2012

2nd Bday, celebration #1--The Houston side

I LOVE birthdays. And it seems I married into the right family because we celebrate birthdays all the time around here! Here are some pictures from Austin's first 2nd Birthday Celebration (aka Houston side). Thanks to Spencer/Cheryl, Grandma, Rory, and Nonnie/Gramps for the awesome gifts!

The paper begins to fly!
 
The gift was a set of golf CLUBS, but he, of course, only cared about the golf BALLS!
I made a comment to Rory that she could give Packers stuff too, and she immediately replied that the store hadn't had any. It was awesome to know she'd checked!
Please notice how he is not about to let go of those balls in order to keep opening presents.
Thanks, Nonnie and Gramps, for my trike!!
He's still a little too short for it....
but he loved getting pushed around!
Or pulled around...
(I hate his red eye here, but couldn't get it to remove entirely.)
All his 'haul'... from the first celebration, anyways.
And here's a video of one of his first tries at golf. This is after he'd already tried several times. I was laughing too hard to get the first couple tries on video. But you can get the gist of how it went from watching this one (it was very much a protect-your-sensitive-parts-near-the-baby-swinging-a-golf-club situation). OMGosh. TOO funny!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love that he has a tricycle! :-) That looks like a lot of fun. (I couldn't see the video again, but your set-up for it gave me a great mental image!)

    ReplyDelete