The whole theater will sing if you have a birthday in that month or the following month. Both boys got to go up front and hear the whole place singing.
I love pearls and the Packers and now live in Texas. That's why I'm "A Northern Belle in Boots."
FOLLOW BY EMAIL:
Monday, September 19, 2016
Dallas Children's Theater: Suessical
We decided that we needed to find a way for me to spend some 1:1 time with the boys, and Dallas Children's Theater was the perfect way. We got season tickets before Seth got laid off, so it was perfect! I was able to still take the boys to some fun shows and it not affect the budget.
The whole theater will sing if you have a birthday in that month or the following month. Both boys got to go up front and hear the whole place singing.
The whole theater will sing if you have a birthday in that month or the following month. Both boys got to go up front and hear the whole place singing.
Labels:
Austin,
Dallas Children's Theater,
Fun!,
Graham,
Mother:Son Date,
Outings,
Video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment