Here are some pictures from our November. Enjoy!
 |
| chest bumping in their new, matching TMNT shirts |
 |
| My amazing husband always makes lunches now. LOVE HIM! |
We made Blessing Bags with our small group from church and this was the first guy we personally gave one to. He shook my hand, chatted for quite awhile, and said it was ok if I took him picture so that we would have a reminder to pray for him. It was a really sweet moment. Especially having just read Same Kind of Different as Me with book club!
My sweet friend Heather recently went home and she sent me a goodie box with shirts for the boys and a little decor for me. I love that Carson has a shirt with his name on it, though not created for him. He wasn't named after that park, but was named after a town in WI so I wouldn't be surprised if they were the same "Carson" responsible for the town and the park. The shirts shrunk in the wash so they didn't fit for super long, but I love the thought just the same.
 |
| This one sure can pose. |
 |
| Biggest brother is helping hang onto him. :-) |
 |
| The tractor shirt gets the thumbs up! |
 |
| They really wanted to make sure we knew the info. |
 |
| Someone slept on his hand. lol |
 |
| We did Thankfulness Things again and I'm always tickled by what they say. |
 |
A friend introduced me to this salsa and created a monster. It's so good! |
 |
| Got my annual lefse shipment! |
 |
A new babysitter put Carson to bed with a diaper barely hanging on and no jammies under his sleep sack. |
 |
| Looks like we have another Cars fan! |
 |
| Their dazed faces crack me up. |
 |
| Bike Riding for the win! |
We finally had a break from the heat mid-month so we got to be outside, enjoy mornings on the porch as the sun came up, let the boys play in the fresh air and have friends over to do the same.
 |
| A leaf from my Mother's Day present. |
 |
Probably the smallest leaf ever, but he wanted me to have it. |
 |
My collection, just from one afternoon of them playing in the front yard. |
 |
| I'm thankful for that too, Austin. :-) |
 |
Pumpkins go on sale after Halloween and I got all three for $15. They were perfect since I wanted decor, but not Halloween-y decor. |
 |
| Sits up like he's been doing it his whole life. |
 |
I love that he chose this Bible to read during Fun Book Time and then fell asleep with it on him. |
Smiley Turkey
 |
These boys will watch anyone working, including the neighbor's lawn service guys. |
 |
Impromptu Afternoon Playdate with these sweet girls. One boy and One girl not pictured. |
 |
| "helping" |
 |
| Shopping to fill our shoeboxes! |
 |
| Not a human chew toy. Oh well! |
There was this one time when the bigs got into the baby powder from the bathroom cupboard and had it everywhere in the bathroom. The mirror, the walls, the sink, the floor... Everything was coated in powder. Thankfully, it wiped up pretty easily and the boys did a great job cleaning up their mess. I had to go over it myself, of course, wiping down every surface in the bathroom and mopping twice, but they were great about helping and I think that's a situation that won't be repeated very soon.
 |
| you can kinda see the wall has powder on it.... |
 |
I couldn't attend his party but a friend sent me this. So Cute! |
 |
| Cowlick has met its match with Miss Ginger wielding the scissors! |
There was a Thanksgiving Praise service at church. The church was pretty empty (that is, it wasn't well attended), but the boys did great coming to Big Church and the service was a nice mix of singing and praise/prayer request sharing. Austin asked to be able to say what he was thankful for and he said "God" over the microphone and it was awesome. I totally want to go again next year. It's a great chance for them to experience Big Church on a smaller scale and there's plenty of singing to keep them interested.
 |
| Teething and Ripping Paper |
 |
The morning after Thanksgiving, Carson emptied his stomach on the exersaucer. Usually I can't stand that, but it hadn't been in him long and just smelled like formula. |
 |
| It ended up raining for three days straight. |
The boys took my Amazon Subscribe and Save order and opened the boxes and then began creating things with the contents. The started with just stacking things and saying they were making forts and then would call me into the room to show me the newest creation. So proud of them for doing all of it themselves (I'm serious, they opened the boxes and everything) and for being so creative and spending time not injuring each other! I was still cleaning up from the day before, so the break was very welcome.
 |
| car |
 |
| plane |
 |
This is a perfect example of us. Our dog is right in the mix of everything and everyone all the time. |
 |
| I saw this in a magazine and literally thought "duh." |
 |
| Matching black pants with gray shirts and their Olaf slippers from Nonnie. |
This sweet, smiley baby has been a teething machine! 8 teeth in 8 months, 6 of which has been the last two months or so. He loves chewing on the wooden WI teether I bought when Graham was a baby (a little after he really needed it) and I'm just shocked he loves it so much. Shocked, but thrilled!
 |
| That is one funny looking toothbrush! |
 |
| He got to a point where he loves playing with his lion! |
Worn. Out. Baby. It's almost funny to me to see him not smiling because he smiles all the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment