FOLLOW BY EMAIL:

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Georgia Mae's 6th Birthday -- 2015

Our sweet Georgia Mae turned 6! I picked up some toys and treats at Pet Supplies Plus that day, and she got to eat a sweet treat and "open" a new toy. I didn't even have time to wrap the gift, so I really just set it on the ground next to her and got a picture of it. The boys were kind and caring and excited for her to be having a birthday, which I love. We didn't do anything special for the humans of this family, but they were still excited and great about it. They cheered her on, talked excitedly about her gift and treats and we sang to her. I love how they are great to her (and she to them).

Our first picture of her, on our way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment