FOLLOW BY EMAIL:

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Frontiers of Flight museum

I bought a Groupon for half-priced admission to the Frontiers of Flight Museum because 1)  it's about 10 minutes from our house, 2) Austin seems to be more aware of/enjoy pointing out airplanes, and 3) I thought it would be a nice family outing for some cold Saturday afternoon this winter (as we'd be inside). But, since it appears we might not get any cold Saturday afternoons, we decided to just pick a Saturday and go. We had fun for about an hour when it was time for us to go home (I'm not sure you could spend a whole lot more time there). 

While we were there, I bought tickets for my parents to go the next time they come down and sent them up for Christmas. I had thought at the time that my parents would be coming down for Christmas and they've decided not to, but nonetheless, I think my dad would love it. It's really a place for people who know something about/have a thing for the history of planes to go.
It was a very warm day!
They had full-sized planes hanging from the ceiling!
lol
This was the craziest looking thing. Called the flying pancake or something like that.
:-)
We didn't have any coins, so he got to sit on it, but not really ride it.
Graham thought the whole thing was a snooze fest. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment