| Our parade-watching "crew." The Smiths, Bartleys, and Spoffords. |
![]() |
| I was trying to get a picture of the outfit, of the R, W, & B outfit (#1) Nonnie bought. |
| As she hates posing for pictures, this was the best I could get--the side of her face, but I love how it turned out! |
| That Smith family... always up to something cool! |
| The kiddos sorting through the candy haul. |
![]() |
| Isn't this sweet face just the cutest thing you've ever seen!? |
On the actual 4th of July, Austin had swim lessons in the morning, but we were still able to spend the rest of the day at Nonnie and Gramps', per our tradition. We sit around and hang out as a family, and I LOVE it. I think it's probably my second favorite holiday event because we just get to BE. No presents to open, no fancy meal to worry about (we ate burgers on our laps), no egg hunt activity, etc. Just family enjoying one another. (And if you ever wonder where you'll find my SIL and myself on that day, it'll be sharing a blanket while reclining in the LaZBoy loveseat in the den. We just chill, minimally manage the children, and talk. It's awesome!)
| Such a cool dude! (Wearing R, W, & B outfit #2 provided by Nonnie.) |
| Again, it's just standing/sitting around and hanging out. |
![]() |
| He loved scaring me half-to-death by climbing up and sitting on these folding chairs again and again. |
| LOVE this picture that Kim got of Austin and Seth. Such genuine smiles!!! |
| Kim actually let me contribute something, and I was thrilled to get to make this dessert. |




No comments:
Post a Comment