FOLLOW BY EMAIL:

Monday, December 26, 2011

The Spofford Christmas Season, 2011

Here is a selection of photos from our 2011 Christmas Season.

First up: pictures from our annual delivery of cookies to everyone on our street.
All the packages of cookies and stack of cards ready to deliver.
3/4s of the Delivery Team. ;-)
2nd: Our broken tree. And it's only 5 years old!

3rd: We went to see The Trains at Northpark. (We forgot the camera so all the photos are from my phone. Sorry for the poor quality!)

 4th: We got THE strangest card in the mail. From Atlanta to Chattanooga and ended up in Dallas. ???

5th: Christmas Eve. Presents Time as a family. This is after service and dinner with Nonnie and Gramps. His main gift is the wagon you see in some of the shots. It wasn't wrapped, so there aren't any pictures of him opening it.
He wasn't feeling very well, so this smile is a bit deceiving of his mood.
little drummer man
I can't remember, now, where Seth and I read this book for the first time, but we HAD to get it for him when we saw it for sale at Costco.
pop-up Noah's ark book
We read this story together right after opening gifts.
 6th: Christmas morning we go to Nonnie and Gramps'. Even Georgia comes with us!
I'm glad I got a smiling picture of him, but he was pretty much a disaster the rest of the day. Georgia is visible on the left side of this picture.
"Board books! My favorite! Thanks Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Spencer."
I think I was more in awe of that outfit than Seth was. And certainly more than Austin was. And I love that Nonnie and Gramps got him "L is for Lonestar." I'd already bought him "B is for Badger."
Little People, Noah's Ark
You know what they say about kids having more fun with the box the toy comes in? Well, does that count for the father and uncle of the gift receiver? ;-) Poor Austin...
Best picture of the whole day!

1 comment:

  1. Great collection. I only saw Austin from the side of those last two pictures . . . very cute!

    ReplyDelete