My goal for 2020 was to read 24 books... two per month... and I was able to do better than that! I read 31 books in 2020. HURRAY ME!! I am actually pretty proud of myself for the number of books I read in 2020. A global pandemic certainly changed a lot of things about our lives in 2020, but despite that, I was able to read more than the goal I had set for myself!
My full list of books in 2020:
Wuthering Heights*
There's No Such Thing as Bad Weather
The Heretics Daughter*
Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology*
The Giver of Stars*
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society*
Everyday Holy
The Greatest Generation
Homebody
Breakshot: My First 21 Years
Whiskey in a Teacup
Rhythms of Renewal
Boy Mom
Christy
The Hideaway*
One Perfect Summer*
Open Book*
American Dirt*
American Royals
Miss Mayhem
Sanditon
In Cold Blood*
They Came for Freedom
Americanah*
Lady Renegades
The Distant Hours
Parenting
The Dyslexic Advantage
Royal Holiday
The Great Alone
One Day in December*
*=books I read with Chapters
Actual books read per year for the last decade:
2011 = 31
2012 = 27
2013 = 23
2014 = 24
2015 = 12
2016 = 24
2017 = 18
2018 = 23
2019 = 22
2020 = 31
2011 = 31
2012 = 27
2013 = 23
2014 = 24
2015 = 12
2016 = 24
2017 = 18
2018 = 23
2019 = 22
2020 = 31
My goal for 2021 is 36 books. That's 3 per month. Fingers crossed!
No comments:
Post a Comment