I love pearls and the Packers and now live in Texas. That's why I'm "A Northern Belle in Boots."
FOLLOW BY EMAIL:
Monday, July 22, 2019
LAUNCH 2019: The Gaylord Texan
TX PTA's annual conference (LAUNCH) was at the Gaylord so I was able to use points and get a weekend away to focus on PTA. Natasha spent the night with me and it was so nice to have that time together getting to know each other better and work on planning for the coming year. The thing we didn't expect was all the things we found that we didn't know or were doing differently than how the state wants us to be doing it. Kim met us there during the days and it was great to be able to spread ourselves out that much (across all the sessions). I'm so glad I did it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment