FOLLOW BY EMAIL:

Friday, September 5, 2014

1st Day of "School" -- 2014-15

Austin and Graham are both attending Christ 4 Kids at Christ United Methodist again this year. Austin is in the "Older 3s" class on TR from 9-2 and Graham is in the Toddlers class on Rs from 9-2. They love their teachers and I love the scheduled structure. ;-)

Here are some pictures from their first day.
Fall 2014
new lunchbox he's SO proud of
handmedown-from-big-brother lunch box; Cutie Patotie smile!
everyones.carrying.their.own.stuff!

Austin loves getting the door for any and everyone!
Ms. Carol (#2) and Austin
Ms. Pam is SO good with this age!
He immediately went to go play with cars. "No biggie, Mom, I got this!"

2 comments:

  1. 9-2? That's a long preschool! Most of the schools for 3 year olds here are only 9-11:15, which makes me very hesitant to see if it's even worth getting ready, arrival, and pick up.
    Heather Micheels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the official program is 9-12, but there's an "after school" thing he attends from 12-2. I agree, I wouldn't enroll in a program so short, it wouldn't be a big enough break! Most Mother's Day Outs that I know of are 9-2, and that's what Graham is technically in. So they go for the same length this way.

      Delete