Here are some fun pictures from the afternoon movie experience.
I love pearls and the Packers and now live in Texas. That's why I'm "A Northern Belle in Boots."
FOLLOW BY EMAIL:
Sunday, August 11, 2013
Planes! (Austin's first movie experience)
We took Austin to see the movie Planes for his first movie theater experience. While I'd say it went well and I have no specific complaints, I don't think it's something we'll be doing for another year or so. We left Graham home with a sitter so that just the three of us could go. It was nice to have that time with him. Austin seemed to enjoy the experience, but kept asking where McQueen was, and once Seth finally took the popcorn away (we were worried he'd get sick from eating so much!), Austin was much less ready to sit still. Thankfully, that was toward the end of the movie so it didn't last long.
Here are some fun pictures from the afternoon movie experience.
Here are some fun pictures from the afternoon movie experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment