FOLLOW BY EMAIL:

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Texas Bluebonnets; April 2012

Our April schedule is unfortunately super-duper packed, so it would only make sense that the only day we have a chance to take Bluebonnet Pictures (which, if you're not familiar, is a Texas Tradition) was a day Austin was in rare form. He. Was. So. Grumpy. He is hardly ever this unwilling to smile! But, as you can see, we did get a few good ones, and of all the pictures taken, so long as we have one good one, I'm pleased.

the In A Sea of Bluebonnets picture
His face most of the day, and in most of the pictures we took. "I'm. Not. Happy."
I tried to get him to walk through the field, but he hated how they felt against his legs and just sat down.
And then, the Money Shot! :-) Don't mind the red marks... Mosquito Season has arrived.

love my sweet baby boy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm laughing at the reversal of roles! You were trying to get Austin to walk through the flowers and I couldn't get Luke to sit still! Lol! Fun pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE his face in the second picture! Made me smile from ear to ear! Cute pics!!

    ReplyDelete