FOLLOW BY EMAIL:

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Our Wedding, 9-29-07

I have found that one of the first things I do upon getting to know someone better through their blog is to search for their wedding and engagement photos. So, I decided to upload some favorites from our big day to my blog (which might seem kinda funny since I didn't even have the blog when we got married, but oh well)! Enjoy!!!

brotherly Congratulations
one of my favorite pictures, not captured by the photographer
minus the shadow on Seth's forehead, my favorite posed picture from the entire day
Symp Vibes performing
our choreographed cake-in-the-face
... why I broke my foot. I danced ALL NIGHT.
Cupid Shuffle! (I love seeing so many close friends in this picture!)
Delaney and Turner were being babysat in an upstairs room. She wanted to come down to say "hi." I loved it!
We didn't have a Send Off planned (they didn't allow anything except bubbles and I didn't want those), but everyone plucked the bouquets and surprised us as we exited. It. Was. Awesome! (I also love seeing so many good friends in the background of this photo.)

No comments:

Post a Comment